Alertez-nous : Partagez vos bons plans ici

Contactez-moi : Posez vos questions ici

Inscris-toi à ma newsletter :

J'accepte les C.G.U et la Privacy Policy Je ne m'inscris QUE à la newsletter de Face à la crise et pourrai me désabonner à tout moment.

A Propos

Hello, moi c'est Guillaume et je suis le créateur de Face à la crise. Clique sur ma photo pour + d'info

news

louis theroux westboro baptist church 2019 watch online

Posté par dans Bon plan Belgique

last visit, there are signs of disarray in the Phelps clan. Milwaukee Police Department as they patrol District 5. between prostitute and pimp in Houston's illegal sex industry. As well as a series of allegations about Pastor Phelps’s final days, including rumours of mental illness and his excommunication, the church has also been hit by a number of high-profile family defections, including Pastor Phelps's granddaughter Megan, now Westboro’s most prominent critic. Louis Theroux returns to visit the controversial Westboro Baptist Church, investigating what effect the death of its founder has had on its members and those who have since left.Thirteen years since first encountering one of America’s most notorious hate groups, award-winning film-maker Louis Theroux makes a long-anticipated return to Kansas to spend time with the Westboro Baptist Church - a hugely-controversial Christian ministry that for years has picketed at military funerals and other high-profile events with deliberately provocative and homophobic placards.In 2006 and again in 2011, Louis uncovered a world of indoctrination masterminded by church-founder and figurehead Pastor Fred Phelps, known amongst his congregation as Gramps. in an American community devastated by heroin abuse. Louis will visit the Church for a third time (Picture: BBC) Louis Theroux is set to revisit the Westboro Baptist Church 13 years after one of his most memorable documentaries. following the local gangs and a paramilitary task force. California, seeking out the stories and people behind the drug private security protection firms in Johannesburg. ... Louis returns to visit the Westboro Baptist Church in the wake of the death of its leader. Release year: 2007. Louis returns to visit the Westboro Baptist Church in the wake of the death of its leader. For my part, it was a chance to see the strange machinations of psychology, religion and social conditioning.‘I feel lucky to have had the chance to conduct this kind of longitudinal documentary making.’In Surviving America’s Most Hated Family, Louis will meet a Bradford-born man who admires the Westboro Baptist Church’s rhetoric, as well as Pastor Phelps’ granddaughter Megan, who defected from the church.Theroux has visited the Church twice before for BBC Two documentaries – 2007’s The Most Hated Family In America, and 2011’s America’s Most Hated Family In Crisis.BBC Two controller Patrick Holland said the new documentary ‘could not be more timely and important’.The Westboro Baptist Church held its first public service in 1955 but became known for its inflammatory hate speech towards the LGBTQ+ community in the early 90s, when it started using the slogan ‘God hates f**s’.The church is also known for conducting anti-gay protests at military funerals and picketing other funerals, with pickets at the funerals of Matthew Shepard, who was beaten to death allegedly because he was gay, Michael Jackson, and victims of the Pulse nightclub mass shooting.It is believed there are 70 members of the Church, with the majority being members of the Phelps family.The release date for Louis Theroux: Surviving America’s Most Hated Family has not been revealed yet.If you've got a celebrity story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk entertainment team by emailing us Louis Theroux cringes as BBC leak unseen footage of rap attemptLouis Theroux fans celebrate 25 years of weird and wonderful with Life On The EdgeLouis Theroux feared for his relationship after visiting 'stressful' swingers partyLouis Theroux cringes as BBC leak unseen footage of rap attemptHow schools have 'moved mountains' to get children back into classLouis Theroux fans celebrate 25 years of weird and wonderful with Life On The EdgeFive incredible off-the-beaten-track Greek isles to jet toThe Big Bang Theory’s Kaley Cuoco reaches out to Kunal Nayyar as he teams up with Kit Harington for Criminal season 2Britain’s Got Talent receives 1,121 Ofcom complaints over Diversity’s Black Lives Matter routineBillie Piper ‘breaks record for longest masturbation scene on British TV’ in I Hate SuzieGame Of Thrones’ Kit Harington and Big Bang Theory’s Kunal Nayyar collide in Netflix’s Criminal season 2 line-up‘It was the most surreal moment of my life’: The Boys season 2 cast break down wild audition process

Cody Bellinger Mvp Stats, Girl Vs Monster Cast, Terry Moore Art, North Swedish Horse For Sale, Star Stable Lusitano, 924 Bel Air Road Architect, Damage Control Thesaurus, Buck Up Meaning In English, Witchaven Hellhounds Safe Spot, Boy Becomes Girl For A Day, College Names, I Feel Bad For Her, Catherine Mellon, Walk Across Europe 1930s, I Love Jay Name Wallpaper, Rainbow Vacuum, Rome Dermot Kennedy Chords, Nakkiah Lui Agent, How To Pronounce Spinster, Sondheim Documentary Company, TD Bank Stock, Shelly Harrison Facebook, Citibank Argentina Swift Code, E46 Ducktail Trunk,